9/28/2013

Challenge week4, FREEBIE!

For this week I created a mind trip vacation to my DreamZealand.
When I saw the challenge for this week, immediately knew I want to make a kit about the things I love. One of my favourite books is Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Wonderful story, great characters. I was always interested in far places, like Australia and New Zealand. (Australia has to be such a fun place, there live animals with pockets! LOL ) But back to New Zealand. When I saw the LOTR movie, was amazed by the nature beauties of NZ. Since that time I dream about going there and see this versatile country with my own eyes. Unfortunately this travel will be dreams for the rest of my life, I never gonna have money for that.
So this kit is just a Mind Trip. This is my DreamZealand!

You can download it from theStudio's gallery, just click the preview to get the links.



And some extra for my readers:
(click the imade to download)



If you like my work please leave a comment. I'm not sure anyone likes it. If I don't get any reply to my designs, unfortunately I'll finish making it.


18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Your work is lovely, I will be sure to show you what I create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful kit! thanks for all the wonderful parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a fabulous kit! Thank you so much for sharing this beauties with us...

    but I hate those hidden captchas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/28/2013

    Viele Danke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super magnificent kit, you have really gone the extra mile, thanks for the kit and also for the second download. Best of luck in the final round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your kit !!! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
    The blog freebie is super cool too !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I love this charm idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great kit and I really look forward to working with it! Good luck in the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great! I can't wait to play with it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the bonus! Good luck and I love your kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This bonus piece is definitely one of the coolest add on elements I've seen, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've wanted to go to New Zealand also :) Love the LOTR movies/books/game :) Thank you for sharing your kit and for the great add-on also :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Thank you for your wonderful kit! And thank you for your extras on your blog - something for me to try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you for the kit and the extra's. It is very much appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your kit, TY so much!!!

    ReplyDelete